"In a world deluged by irrelevant information clarity is power"
Yuval Noah Harari
Yuval Noah Harari
- We offer training in breathing and meditation techniques to develop mental skills like focused attention, stress release, creativity, awareness, communication, and happiness.
- All methods are based on latest neuroscientific evidence in combination with ancient techniques from the eastern meditation traditions. Effects that can be expected are better and longer focus, more energy, better recovery and sleep, better stress release and stress coping, burn out prevention, and more creativity. Effects can be quantified in collaboration with HR and the well-being department if needed.
- Mindfulness meditation is offered to employees in 60% of the corporates in the US. In our view the next step in training meditation on top of mindfulness meditation are breathing techniques. They prove to be more easily integrated with fast results in the daily lives by participants.
- For each mental skill there are specific techniques of breathing and mind training. From subtle techniques of slowing down the breath for relaxation and focus to more intense techniques to release tension or feel more energised. Simple but very effective.
- Sessions are typically around 45 to 75 minutes and are offered online or on location.
- Prices for session are dependent on the frequency, length, location, online, and number of participants etc. and start at around 250€ per session.
- At companies we also guide weekly 30 minute online lunchtime breathwork sessions more than 50 % of the employee's come back every week.
- Sessions are recorded so employees can come back to them again and again if needed.
- We offer a free first session to test the water.
"Wow, this is mindfulness on steroids!" Peter van Sabben, Founder Growthtribe